I am happy to announce that the 2.0.0 release for the Grails-Gradle plugin has finally been released.
This release has been a long time coming, and offers some significant improvements over the 1.1.0 release. Additionally, many people have been relying on the 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT release and this locks-in a stable version that is now available in Maven Central and the Grails Central repositories.
- Automatic configuration of Grails repositories using
- Automatic configuration of Grails, Groovy, and Spring Loaded versions
- Implementation of a build task structure more similar to a standard Java project (i.e. clean, build, assemble, test, check ,etc.)
- Better integration with IntelliJ IDEA (plugin source is now available)
- Definition of Grails source sets to allow for task input/output configuration
- Various bug fixes and improvements in Grails command spawning.
Additional information can be found on the plugin’s Github page.